Texian Heritage Festival has a multi-fold focus in the area of financial contributions. In order for an organization to be considered for support, it must fit within one of the following categories:
- Social Services
Not only must a charitable organization fit within the focus, it must submit a written request and meet the following criteria:
- Have a 501(c)(3) status according to IRS standards
- Operate in Montgomery County for the benefit of Montgomery County citizens
- Have an executive board that is responsible for policy setting, fiscal guidance and ongoing governance
May not be a(n):
- Political organization
- Politically controversial organization
- Athletic group
- School clubs
*This refers to organizations such as churches or groups whose primary mission or purpose is to promote a particular denomination, faith, or creed.
- To be considered for funding, please submit:
- Texian Heritage Festival’s application for funding form
- Information regarding the organization such as brochures, etc. which state its mission and purpose
- Copy of the organization’s IRS 501(c)(3) confirmation letter
- Instructions as to whom the check is made and where it is to be sent
Must be submitted in Hardcopy Format and delivered via U.S. mail directly to:
Texian Heritage Festival
P.O. Box 1644
Montgomery, TX 77356
Funding requests must be submitted by May 31 to be considered for the same year.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for review of request. Notification of approval or denial of request will be sent during this time.