Vendors must be set up by 9 a.m., October 8, and are required to remain until 5 p.m. There is no plan for vendors to set up on Friday since there will be no one there to ensure safety of your property.
- Download, Complete and return the form by October 1, 2016, to be eligible for participation;
- Fee is $50 for each 12×12 space. (Vendor provides tent / tables / chairs)
- Payment due with application
- Vendors required to check in (prior to set up) with Committee Chair — Set up must be complete by 9 a.m. Take down is after 5 p.m.
- Vendors are responsible for their own licenses, tax permits, sales tax
- Vendors are responsible for booth clean up after event.
- Texian Heritage Festival is not responsible for any damages, loss, or expenses incurred by vendor during the event
- Participants will not be allowed to consume or be under the influence of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs/substances during Festival
- Booth Space Assignments (locations) — Early Registrations have choice of space — Period Vendors are assigned to a Special Area
Checks made payable to TEXIAN HERITAGE FESTIVAL – Mail to: P.O. Box 8472, The Woodlands, TX 77387